In exchange for participation in the activity of any and all activities or events planned, owned and operated by Stardew Events, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Stardew Events, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Stardew Events, or the employees, representatives or agents of Stardew Events.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with any Stardew Events activity or event and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Stardew Events for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Stardew Events, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Stardew Events or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Stardew Events against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including lawyer fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Stardew Events.
4. I understand and agree that Stardew Events will not be liable for any actions that I take or participate in during Stardew Events events.
5. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Stardew Events caused by my or my family’s negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in any Stardew Events activity or event shall be resolved under the law of New Zealand.
7. I agree to follow all laws of New Zealand including laws regarding the consumption of alcohol.
8. I grant to Stardew Events, the right to take photographs of me in connection with Stardew Events events. I authorize Stardew Events the right to take photographs and/or videos of me in connection with Stardew Events events. I authorize Stardew Events to copyright, use and publish photographs and/or videos in print and/or electronically. I agree that Stardew Events may use such photographs and/or videos of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
9. Please advise Stardew Events at the time of purchasing a ticket and during the start of the event of any allergies PRIOR to consuming any food or drinks provided during events.
10. Public classes and events must have a minimum of 10 registered participates 48 hours prior to the event start time in order to be held. Participants who are 12 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by their parent/guardian in order to attend classes and events.
You must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Stardew Events is not liable for alcoholic consumption accidents or legal issues during events.
Outside food and drinks are not permitted at venues hosting Stardew Events events unless specifically stated. Venues for Stardew Events events are not BYO unless specifically stated.
Paintings and instructors scheduled for Stardew Events events are subject to change.